Recent Posts

Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Goodie Bags

Hello Everyone

Here's pictures of  Halloween goodie bags I made.  I used my wonderful Cricut Expression, of course.  I finally used my Cricut Jukebox and love it!  No more replacing each cartridge, yea!!  Ok so I have a gypsy too and I used that to find the images..lol!!, just not cut.  I used  3 Cricut Cartridges, PaperDoll Dress-up for the images, Paper Pups for the Boo sentiment, I cannot remember which cartridge I used for the Halloween sentiment.  I really should write this stuff down:) The designer paper was from the clearance section at Hobby Lobby.  It included  Halloween and Christmas designer paper, 50 pieces total for 5.00!  The black cardstock was from Michaels, Recollection brand.  The clear bags I bought from Tuesday Morning, a while ago.  Perfect for goodie bags!


 
 

Enjoy the day!
Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. You are appreciated:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...