Recent Posts

Monday, August 26, 2013

Envelope Mini Album Kathy Orta Style

Hello lovely Blogland

I have finally tried my hand at making a mini album.  Now, you know mini albums tutorials are all over the web.  So I chose to follow, You Tuber Kathy Orta.  It was simple, but I would suggest you watch the video several times and get all the supplies first.  I did not do that, so I had to stop and re-start a few times..lol!  I got through it and I think it turned out really cute!.  Since, I really did not know what I was doing I chose to use some really inexpensive, but cute paper from Wally World.  It was the Colorbok Paper collection Fresh Linen. It really is cute paper, see below.  They had two different kinds of paper stacks for this one.  One paper pack had more paper, while the other had more stickers, etc.

I used black cardstock  I found at Tuesday Morning, I think it is called Paper Studio.  It was only  1.99 so  I got all they had that day:).  I added a little bling on the front with some Boa feathers I got from Wally World.  I am really happy with the way it came together. 

Ok, so I did a video to show you guys what I did, so ..umm.. let's just say amateur attempt at video making..lol! Anyway, check it out below.

Blog for you soon-
Kim

 


  
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. You are appreciated:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...