Recent Posts

Monday, September 24, 2012

Cardstock Mini Album

Hello Blogland:)

 Last week, I was looking for inspiration for a birthday gift for my MIL.  So, of course I checked my favorite go to spot..Pinterest!  (I luv that site!)  There, I came across this Pin for a cardstock mini album tutorial by  .  OMG, this was exactly what I was looking for and it was so eeeeasy!!  For my design, I used two different types of patterned paper, Stampin Up Love Letter and Teresa Collins Fabrications. Both of these papers had the color scheme I was looking for which was red, black and cream.
The base of the card and the mini album was black cardstock that I had gotten from Tuesday Morning for $1.99.  (Great deal on that! )  I just followed along with the video and TaDa!.. see my pretty mini album and matching birthday card below! 












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. You are appreciated:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...