Recent Posts

Saturday, December 24, 2011

2011 Christmas Cards

Today is Christmas Eve.  The year has gone by sooo fast.  Can you believe in another week, it will be 2012.  Wow!!!  I am gearing up for my wrapping marathon later tonight, so wish me luck..lol!!

Now for my craft share of the day....

Here are Christmas cards I created for this year.  They turned out sooo cute.   To create these wonderful cards, I used my Cricut Expression on the red, gold and green ones.  I love that machine!!  On the other 2, I used the Fiskars papercutter.  AC Moore was selling this cutter on Black Friday for $5.00.   What a deal, right!   Ohhh and it cuts sooo smooth.  Love it:)  So, with a little embossing, a little bling, 2 fantastic cutting tools and some wonderful Stampin Up whisper white cardstock, I was able to make the cutest Christmas cards this year.

Oh and please bear with me on the photos..I know they are not the greatest.  I have alot to learn about photography..lol!!  They will get better I promise.:)








Merry Christmas
Kim


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. You are appreciated:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...