skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
About Me
View my complete profile
Follow by Feed
Categories
1st home
(1)
2 tier cake
(2)
Art Philosophy
(3)
Birthday
(5)
CTMH
(7)
Cake
(2)
Chit Chat
(4)
Easter
(1)
Purse
(1)
baby shower
(1)
baby shower card
(1)
birthday cake
(4)
birthday cards
(7)
boy
(3)
buttercream transfer
(1)
cards
(6)
christmas cards
(4)
cricut
(11)
cupcakes
(2)
cuttlebug
(3)
father's day
(1)
forever young cartridge
(1)
gift card holders
(1)
gift tags
(1)
girl
(8)
graduation
(1)
hello kitty
(2)
scrapbook layouts
(3)
sheet cake
(1)
st judes
(1)
stampin up
(4)
sympathy
(1)
valentine's day
(1)
Popular Posts
2013 December Birthday Cards
Greetings All! I hope you are having a fantastic day! Today I wanted to share with you cards I made for my December Birthdays list. I r...
2013 Christmas Cards
Happy Belated Holiday Greetings! I hope you had a wonderful, wonderful Christmas and New Year I wanted to share with you the cards I made ...
Happy Holidays!
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I did:) We started a fire in the fireplace on Christmas Eve, listened to our favorite Christmas Son...
Any Occasion Cards
Hi Peeps:) Today, I am going to show you some cards I made that can be used for any occasion. The above six cards were made using...
Ready for vacation
Well, I am on vacation until the first of the year, woohoo!!! I have finished all of my Christmas shopping. So, I am in a good place right ...
National Craft Month- Day 4
Today is all about the babies booties:) Here is my first set of fondant baby booties! They turned out soooo cute!! I found the template ...
Cricut Creations
I recently bought the Forever Young Cartridge and I was chopping at the bit to use it..lol!! So, one day just feeling creative, I made so...
CTMH Stella Paper Project 3
For this project, I made a set of cards using the the Vanilla Stella cardstock, the chair stamp and sentiment, I Chair-ish you. That sent...
Happy Halloween(Belated)..hehe!
Hello Peeps! I meant, well I tried to post my halloween candy creations on halloween, but did not get to it. So here they are, a d...
60th Birthday Cake
Hi Blogland ! I made this wonderful birthday cake for my mother in law's 60th Birthday party. It was a 3 tier, buttercream frosting ...
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
January Birthday Cards
Posted by
Kim
Hi Ya'll
Today I am sharing the cards I made for January birthdays!
Have a great day!
Kim
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. You are appreciated:)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Pages
SHLHome Tour
Cake Gallery
Search This Blog
Follow @createdbykim
Archives
▼
2014
(4)
▼
February
(4)
Coloring with Copic and Bic Markers
January Birthday Cards
2013 December Birthday Cards
2013 Christmas Cards
►
2013
(17)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
2012
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(4)
►
December
(4)
Craft Blogs I Love
Above Rubies Studio
Best Friends Scrapbooking Page & Proverbs 27 Bible Art Journaling
3 years ago
Inking Idaho
Farewell My Stamping Friends!
3 years ago
PaperTreyInk
This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your subscription now.
6 years ago
Chic' n Scratch
12 Weeks of Halloween 2019 Week 3
7 years ago
Joy's Life
Sewing Machine Light that You Can Afford and Install Yourself
7 years ago
The Pink Stamper
Stampin' Up!'s Love Today Planner Demonstration Video Tutorial! Episode 584
9 years ago
Kerry's Paper Crafts
12″x12″ Layout: Swim.
10 years ago
Stampin Pretty
Pals Guest Stamper: Carol McFarland
11 years ago
I heart TipJunkie
I heart StampNation
I heart chic n scratch
Dessert Blogs I Love
Sweetopia
(Video) Gingerbread Cookie Decorating
9 months ago
It's a Piece of Cake - Ideas from Wilton
6 Cute Christmas Desserts
6 years ago
Pink Cake Box Wedding Cakes & more
Moving Sale!
9 years ago
The Cakerator
Decor Blogs I love
Southern Hospitality
Prime Big Deal Days Ends Today
1 day ago
Thrifty Decor Chick
My Home, Beauty and Fashion Favorites {Prime Day Deals!}
2 days ago
Miss Mustard Seed
Lucketts Fall Market 2026 Preview & Details
2 days ago
320 * Sycamore
caught my eye + deals 10.6.26 * prime deal days
2 days ago
Nesting Place
Prime Big Deals
2 days ago
Young House Love
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
3 weeks ago
Favorite Paint Colors
Paint Colors of Instagram 10.18.19
6 years ago
Better After
Veneer To My Heart
8 years ago
Poppies at Play
Chalkboard signs~
12 years ago
I heart ThriftyDecorChick
I heart The Nester
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. You are appreciated:)